Why Work With Us?
We have a single mission:
To make life easier for families and business owners - Helping them to protect their assets and their loved ones, now and in future.
We approach each of our clients as individual cases, helping them to develop customised and unique planning strategies.
Our approach is professional, discrete and personal.
We will never sell you risk related products and we do not sell commission linked investments, or insurances.
We do not charge an annual fee and work solely on a consultancy basis for our clients.
Why Plan Ahead?
- Protect your property and your assets
- A life event invalidates or changes existing planning, such as marriage, divorce, child birth, personal injury, business sale etc
- Reacting to a sudden windfall, such as inheritance, a lottery win, business sale, insurance claim etc
- Safeguard your business interests and implement succession planning
- Protect yourself and your family
- Ensure your wealth is not diluted via family divorce or bankruptcies
- Ensure your personal care and wellbeing is provided for and planned for
- Gift money to others, tax efficiently
- Make sure only those that you want to benefit from your wealth
- Decide what happens to and what your estate is used for after your death
- Decide whom will become the guardian of your children and pets
- Use your wealth for charitable purposes
The above examples are just a few examples of reasons that we have been asked to help our clients. Once we understand the bigger picture, we are able to offer useful suggestions and detail scenarios for areas that may never have been considered.
Our People And Partners
Down to earth, relatable and trustworthy individuals, whom have the necessary experience and connections to help you put in place a plan that protects what is most important to you.
Easy to get hold of, easy to deal with and here to work alongside our clients as project managers from start to finish, focusing on their needs and working with our professional partners to implement effective solutions.
We work exclusively in partnership with an established UK law firm, this means that all legal documentation and legal advice provided is fully covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance and drawn up by individuals who are fully regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
Learn More About Our Services
- Available OnlineWill writing options for married couples
- Available OnlinePower Of Attorney - For anyone over the age of 18
Contact us to see if our services can be of benefit to you.